Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Steps For The Stencil Project.

For the stencil project I began with the idea of using the Virgen De Guadalupe as my icon. I put white stuff that I can't recall what it's called, and I put it all over a wood board. I then used mod podge to glue on the board red, green, and purple tissue paper on, two little squares of fabric, and a white lace that came from a dress. I let that dry and then I began putting more layers on the board to fit the requirements of the assignment. I then did some image transfers for roses that I found in the walls of the art room and also for a phrase in spanish that I thought related alot to the Virgen De Guadalupe, and also my caligraphy word which was, "Grace." I then sprayed with paint the stencil that I hand-cut out of the Virgen De Guadalupe, and I then was finished with my project. I had a great time making this project, and hope to do one again like it to help me express myself in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment