Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Overall Feelings and Accomplishments in Art This Year.

Overall this year in art, I had an excellent time. I had a rough time starting out the year with the project of the "Trash is A Failure Of The Imagination" project because I really didn't have any idea on what to do with any discarded item, and neither did my partner. We also did the "Mosaic Window" project which I thought was the best because it was completely based on what we wanted to do, and it was testing us on how well we could use our time. It was amazing to see how the project ended up turning out, and it made me feel great to be one of the first people finished with that project. Last but not least, our last project was the "Stencil with Icon" project. That project tested me in many aspects when it came down to creativity. This entire year in art, I was a bit nervous in my ability to be able to complete all of the projects clean, neat, and on time but I pulled it off with pride. I was glad that I was able to get this class and I was very lucky and blessed to be in a class that helped me express myself through my art, and to be able to even have the opportunity to be in a great work area that helped me concentrate all the time. Overall, in art this year, it was an amazing time for me and I hope to get art in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment